|We are disabled people leading change, working for “Equal Participation for All” and we are looking for new Trustees to join our board.
· Are you passionate about equal participation for all disabled people?
· Do you have the skills to be a Trustee?
· Can you help strengthen the voice of disabled people and support Disability Rights UK to continue to build the organisation and achieve greater impact and sustainability?
Our elections are on 13 November 2019 and successful candidates will join the board on 1st January 2020 for a three-year term.
We are looking for people with expertise in:
- fundraising / income generation
- marketing and communications, including digital communication
We would welcome applications from women and people from black and minority ethnic communities who are under-represented on DR UK’s Board.
We are keen to receive applications from disabled people with a wide range of experiences including: learning difficulties, mental health conditions, neuro-diversity, deafness, hearing impairments, visual impairments, physical impairments and long-term health conditions.
For more details about the role and commitments of a Trustee and the application form, please see the attached documents. Send your completed application form by email to email@example.com
If you require a printed application pack, an alternative format or other assistance, please telephone Chelsey Tredgold on 0203 687 0772, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
Trustee Recruitment 2019
Disability Rights UK
14 East Bay Lane
The closing date for applications is 5pm on the 21st August 2019