If you’ve come here to find events, you’ve come to the right place.
Wed16Nov2016Royal National Hotel, London
Dementia: Quality of Care 2016
Dementia: Quality of Care
We are delighted to announce our Dementia: Quality of Care conference and we would like for you to join us on the day.
Following on from the highly successful and well-attended event in Manchester back in April, Open Forum Events are very proud to be bringing this conference to London.
Book your place(s): Here
This event will help you to develop a greater understanding of how people with dementia can get the support they need every day of the year, whether that be at home, in residential care, hospital or in the wider community.
Join us to hear about examples of best practice from leading organisations across the health and social care sector and practical sessions designed to be transferable that will encourage the adoption of key actions across different teams and organisations to make England the best place to live well with dementia for patients and families by 2020
View the overviewHere
Some of the topics covered include:
- How Care Has Changed
- Dementia – The Invisible Illness
- State of Caring 2016
- Dementia End of Life Care
- Carer: Validation skills made simple for the whole community
- The Impact upon Relationships
- Creativity in Care
- Diagnosing Dementia
- Living Well at Home
View the programme Here
Enjoy and learn from a programme that has been designed according to delegate feedback from our last four Dementia conferences to offer maximum value and practical guidance.
Delegates will hear from a wide range of expert speakers across the public and private sectors, including:
- Sarah Reed, Dementia Communications Specialist, (Confirmed)
- Professor Paul Burstow, Chair, Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust and Professor & Thought Leader Health & Social Care (invited)
- Dr Karen Harrison-Dening, Director of Admiral Nursing, Dementia UK (Confirmed)
- Tommy Dunne, Living with Dementia & Joyce Dunne, Carer (invited)
- Julia Pitkin, Dementia Coach and Trainer, Validation Teacher Level 3, Occupational Therapist (Confirmed)
- Heléna Herklots, Chief Executive, Carers UK (invited)
- Sally Knocker, Consultant Trainer, Dementia Care Matters, (Confirmed)
- Susanna Howard, Creator and Artistic Director, Living Words (invited)
- Aileen Jackson, Senior Project Manager (Diabetes & Dementia), South London Health Innovation Network, (Confirmed)
- Suzy Webster, My home life (invited)
If you would like to know more about this event, please click here to register your interest and for more details also to register your place - alternatively, reply to this email and a member of the team will come back to you as soon as possible.
Book your place(s): Here