If you’ve come here to find events, you’ve come to the right place.
Mon03Oct2016Thu08Dec201612.30- 3.00pmNorfolk House West (1st Floor) 433 Silbury Boulevard Central Milton Keynes MK9 2AH
Diversity & Inclusion
6 week course - Thursdays 12.30-3pm
3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th November, 1st & 8th December 2016
This course is design to help you tackle discrimination, be aware of your rights and entitlements and to build your confidence in challenging situations.
What will I learn?
You can learn to:
- Understand the responsibilities of others as stated by the Equality Act 2010
- Understand what is meant by discrimination and be able to recognise the different types
- Understand the importance of language and non-verbal communication
- Recognise the dangers of stereotyping based on appearance and experience
- Identify different support networks and how to access them.
- Develop a next steps plan
For more information please follow the link:http://us13.campaign-archive1.com/?u=21f0a26e4e13aa64ff3997002&id=cfb4aed60d&e=ab94d147fe