If you’ve come here to find events, you’ve come to the right place.
Sat06Feb201609.15-15.30The Ridgeway Centre in Milton Keynes.
Special Educational Needs & Disability Information Day
An information and support event for parents and carers of children and young people with a special educational need or disability will take place on Saturday 6 February at The Ridgeway Centre in Milton Keynes.
The event which will run from 9:15am – 3:30pm will be opened by Cllr Norman Miles, Lead Member for Children and School Improvement, and a talk by Jo Redman, World Champion Kickboxer. There will be workshops running in the morning and the afternoon on:
- Person centred reviews and outcomes
- Making friendships at secondary school
- What is your child’s behaviour telling you?
- Fun workshops for young people
- Drop-in advice about dyslexia
Please follow the link: