If you’ve come here to find events, you’ve come to the right place.
The Mobility Roadshow 2016 – Silverstone Test Drive registration now open!
Visit The Mobility Roadshow, incorporating Get Going Live! – the premier UK event for accessible vehicles and adapted driving
(Silverstone, Northants. 26-28th May 2016)
If you are a passenger or driver with disabilities or restricted mobility, visit The 2016 Mobility Roadshow, incorporating Get Going Live! for exciting test-driving opportunities, specialist vehicle demonstrations and the chance to try a wide range of adapted driving controls.
- Test drive adapted and wheelchair-accessible vehicles, whether as a Motability customer or for private ownership, around the iconic Silverstone circuit – for free! Registration for all test drives is now open: www.mobilityroadshow.co.uk
- See the largest range of adapted driving controls all in one location – push/pull hand controls, floor mounted controls, left foot accelerators, lightened power steering, ring accelerators, specialist electric triggers, 4 way joystick steering, electric mini wheel steering, remote secondary controls and more
- Get Going Live! – the specialist feature for young and novice drivers with disabilities – research all the options for your first adapted vehicle and seek advice from the experts, plus take your first drive at Silverstone!
- Experience hands-on a wide range of innovative mobility products including wheelchairs, mobility scooters and trikes through to self-lifting ramps and car boot hoists
- Plus: exciting Let’s Play! Sports Zone – come and tryBoccia, Disability Tennis, Powerchair Football and Wheelchair Basketball for the first time
- Amazing ‘Golden Ticket’ prizes to be won every day including an accessible Aerobility trial flight, a triple accessible supercar experience from iCAN and an iPAD Air!FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER TOO!
- TO PRE-REGISTER FOR TEST DRIVES AND FOR ALL THE LATEST EVENT NEWS: www.mobilityroadshow.co.uk